[HOT] Error with the TM Dev Server

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:42:02 UTC 2017

The OSM-es community had a similar problem for their TM, and they solved
it when they realized that OSM had changed the SSL certificates for
those provided by Let's Encrypt for connecting to the OAuth server [1].
I've seen this issue in other TM's too. Maybe that's the same issue for
all...

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1]