[HOT] Humanitarian Mapping Education Survey

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:04:55 UTC 2017

Hello....Sorry for Cross Postings

Introduction
We are requesting your participation in our educational study on the use of Humanitarian Mapping within a course or as a stand-alone course. The purpose of this survey is to identify the extent to which humanitarian mapping is formally taught in US institutions of higher education. We are interested in learning how prevalent Humanitarian Mapping is as a part of post-secondary education, and to what extent and in what contexts is it taught, and for what educational objectives.

Your Participation in this Study
In this study, you will be asked to complete an online survey with questions that are tailored to the particular activity you have participated in. You may stop answering questions at any time. Your participation is completely voluntary. The researchers and the Institutional Review Board at Texas Tech University have reviewed the questions and approved this study. You may skip any question you do not wish to answer. We appreciate any responses you do choose voluntarily to provide. The survey should take no longer than 30 minutes of your time, depending on how detailed you choose to answer the open ended questions.

You should be able to use the link more than once if you have more than one class.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/25SPK5W

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3VSKC6T>

You have until March 17th at 1pm eastern.

Thank you for your time

Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas