[HOT] Starting OSM community in Egypt

Luswata David lusdavo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:15:31 UTC 2017

Hi Nermin,

Good to see your efforts get this far and indeed, the wider HOT and OSM
Community would be glad to assist in any way possible. Keep up the good
work in Egypt and do not hesitate to call on us whenever need for
additional support to OSM Egypt efforts arises.

Best of luck,

David.

--
State of the Map Africa 2017