[HOT] Could we get more out of our mappers by asking for less?

Vao Matua vaomatua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:36:19 UTC 2017

John,

I think there is merit to what you are saying.

The one caution I would suggest is that "If something is worth mapping it
is worth mapping correctly".  Here in Ethiopia I have spent a lot of time
adding nodes to roads that were digitized at a coarse scale.  Mapping
quickly doesn't have to be done crudely.
There is no troupe of magic mapping elves that clean up the rough mapping.

The next set of HOT projects I will set up will be roads/highways only and
then buildings only.

Keep mapping,

Emmor