[HOT] Mapping with Kids

Felix Delattre felix.delattre at hotosm.org
Sat Jul 1 08:00:22 UTC 2017

Hi Heather and dear HOT community,

Great to learn about your projects! I would like to be in contact about this topic.

A couple of years ago, we have been conducting mapping workshops with children (4th and 9th grade) and college students on Nicaragua's Caribbean Coast:

Here are a couple of articles (in English):

* http://en.unicef.org.ni/prensa/140/
* http://en.unicef.org.ni/prensa/141

Here you can find the publication of the community effort and the methodology we elaborated:

http://en.unicef.org.ni/publicacion/96/geotechnology-tool-innovation/ (download link for the pdf at the bottom)

Best,
Felix

--
Sent from my phone;  if there are typos I will still be quite annoyed at myself.