[HOT] landuse=residential and routing problems

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 31 17:47:24 UTC 2017

We have to understand that this is a sandy area in semi-desertic territory. Sometimes, we have too many infos (ie. all the paths of people going in various directions, taking shortcuts are printed at the rainy season). We have to interpret this info in the context of this semi-desertic area. And sometimes the traces + images in an area with no intense car circulation and no road infrastructure do not let us confirm from the image that there is a link passing through the village. Since there is no obstacles and it is logic that the two roads be connected, yes we draw the road link to connect the two roads where this looks the more logic.

Pierre