[HOT] [hotosm-membership] News from Jorieke!

slayer@GeoThings slayer at geothings.tw
Sat Jun 3 01:43:19 UTC 2017

Thank you so much Jorieke, and all the best for your new journey!

Thanks to the community, it's really lovely and a pleasure to be part of HOT, as a member, as a voting member, or even now as the board.  I will mimic the idea from Heather, to allocate and fix at least two hours a week for community. Maybe every Tuesday or Thursday 22:00 'til midnight (GMT+8). It should be easier for you to reach an Asia-based person like me on any community related topics.

Again, really appreciated of the opportunity for my contribution. We are Humanitarian OSM Team, and I am happening to work with a team that aim to Humanitarian ICT. Let's together rock the world for humanity with this awesome HOT community!

Yoda: do or do not, there is no try.
So I will certainly, and more than happy do my best for humanity :-)

Have a good day!
slayer

Jorieke Vyncke <jorieke.vyncke at hotosm.org> 於 2017年6月3日 上午2:07 寫道:

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all your lovely messages, it was a pleasure!

However today I'm very happy that I can congratulate Slayer... Congrats Slayer, I wish you my very best good luck in your new role on the board!

Warmest regards and have a good weekend!

Joriekr