[HOT] Open Data for Resilience Initiative Hiring

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:45:46 UTC 2017

Hi all,

My Innovation Labs team at the Global Fund for Disaster Reduction and
Recovery (GFDRR) is hiring for a full-time consultant to work with the Open
Data for Resilience Initiative (OpenDRI). The consultant will work out of
our Washington D.C. office helping us grow OpenDRI’s impact within the
World Bank, communicate about it outside the World Bank and generally stay
on top of the many projects we support.

If you or someone you know finds this interesting, please apply! The
official job description and hiring details can be found here
<https://opendri.org/opendri-is-hiring/>. Please submit your application
before July 1st, 2017.

For those who don’t know, the GFDRR works primarily within the World Bank
Group to improve the way World Bank projects approach disasters, but also
with partners like HOT where it makes sense. We are greatly inspired by
open communities and include HOT members like myself, Robert Soden, Vivien
Deparday and Cristiano Giovando in our team.

Best,

Robert