[HOT] HOT Board Meeting Minutes - June 2017

Melanie Eckle melanie.eckle at hotosm.org
Tue Jun 6 21:06:20 UTC 2017

Dear HOT Community,

I am pleased to hereby send you the link to my first meeting minutes of our
last board meeting, June 1st 2017:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-9jaFNM56M5TXVCTDJ1LVV5T0E/view?usp=sharing

Please don`t hesitate to contact me in case you have questions, remarks or
comments.

I am very proud to follow Jorieke`s footsteps as the board secretary and
promise to do my best to fulfill this important role!
Thank you again for your great work Jorieke and also for your great support
in these exciting last couple of weeks...

As before, all previous meeting minutes of the board can be found in the
following Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors

And the HOT Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1EorbpNCZ03fml2OURJZ21mU2I4Qm9aQlRSbHpFNHNfVkdnZGlJU3ZFcjBsZEZab2hGOWc