[HOT] Presentations for MM Mapathon in Cambridge (tonight)

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:13:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We've got the mapathon in Cambridge (UK) tonight, and I was wondering
whether somebody has presentations they could share:

(1) I think I saw a presentation at the London mapathon about dos/don'ts
when mapping buildings. It may have been Ralph's presentation for
validators though. I've got various images that I can put into a
presentation, but if there's a ready made one, I'd appreciate it!

(2) The current stats of what MM has achieved - as presentation or as
stats. Astrid had this in a presentation once, including how many objects
have been mapped with MM, and I think here was an estimate of what % of all
buildings in SSA have been mapped by MM.

Updates would be greatly appreciated!

We've had a remote validator come forward (thanks!!) - if anybody else
wants to also help out with validating, let me know! (We'll start 5pm GMT,
6pm BST, today, 15th June).

Many thanks!
Bjoern