[HOT] MM Cambridge - resources for review

Matthew Gibb mjngibb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:15:22 UTC 2017

Hi Bjoern,

I think this slideshow is a really good overview, I like how you included
examples of buildings and roads and what NOT to do. For JOSM, a volunteer
recently put together a great walkthrough for some of tools in the editor,
whcih goes into a lot more detail. Might be a good supplemental resource
for your slides. You can find it here:
http://www.missingmaps.org/validate/ (the
resource itself is
http://www.missingmaps.org/assets/downloads/MissingMaps_validation_josm_en.pdf
)

I think the pictures in your slides are really helpful!

Best,

Matt