[HOT] HOT Board and Chair Elections

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:11:21 UTC 2017

 HOT Community
In a few hours, we will open nominations for Board and Chair elections! These are the key governance roles for HOT Voting Members, a very significant way to contribute to HOT.
Nominations will be open until March 14 -- followed by a week of discussion til March 21, and then voting until April 4. Voting Members are eligible to run and nominate.
Nominations are made on the OSM wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Board_Elections_2017

Board Primer has details on the commitment https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ze85KMCa39KIzQPPTQL5EGZgDS84OC1j2sNNDPFNo2Y/editSame for Chair https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Az1frA4OQx0KagLj5RQVaiK1bad2sAyw-My1ZIbEwPM/edit
Let me know if you have any questions.-Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron