[HOT] Starting a new mapping project

Manuel Claeys Bouuaert manuel.claeys.b at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:39:01 UTC 2017

Hi Claire

Thanks for your input. We will keep you in the loop!

We will take te date of the imagery into account, thanks for pointing that
out! Right now the question is whether we can find data that is good
enough. I don't know the different ways to do this, so I'd be happy to
learn about them and take action myself if possible.

Regards!
Manuel