[HOT] Using TMS imagery in 2571 and 2572

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:18:23 UTC 2017

In ID, you can click on the layer icon and then enter the following as a
custom layer:

http://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/digitalglobe.n6ngnadl/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png?access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoiZGlnaXRhbGdsb2JlIiwiYSI6ImNpbncxNzE4OTE1dm51a2x5dzlkMXI0eHUifQ.TPHGd-IakYZGSP1ja3WTbQ

Note: copy the text (not the URL) because the '{' and '}' will be escaped.
Also, ID assumes the zoom field is specified as {zoom}, not {z}.

Hope that helps...  (and yes! Any time I've seem custom imagery, it's been
loaded as part of the project. you may also need to factor in alignment
issues).

d.