[HOT] Optimal NAS tech specifications to serve imagery tiles

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:42:49 UTC 2017

Are you looking for information on how to do it?  On suggested hardware?

Essentially for this purpose I see no reason why one local machine such as
a lap top couldn't feed the others.  In a windows environment its fairly
easy to configure.  In the security tabs for the folder you just make the
folder shareable but read only.

Have you  looked at POSM?  (Portable OSM) they may have this already worked
out and documented for the field.

Thanks John