[HOT] POSM

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:09:18 UTC 2017

John,
We've run parts of the POSM stack on very small performant machines
including machines such as intel edisons and raspberry pis. You won't be
able to run stuff like OpenDroneMap or rendering osm tiles with these low
performance machines but you will be able to use OpenMapKit and Field
Papers.

For future questions on POSM the best place to ask questions is on github.
http://github.com/posm

Dale

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:49 PM, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure where to post this but although it was created for intel NUCs
> with 8 gigs of memory can it be run on other boxes such as an i7 Laptop
> with 4 gigs of memory or isn't it stable enough yet?
>
> Thanks John

sent from my mobile device

Dale Kunce
http://normalhabit.com