[HOT] Mapswipe - whats happening with the data?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:11:09 UTC 2017

Would we be better ahead by using something like mapswipe to validate?  If
a tile is OK there is no need to add to the map from the tool.  If three
mappers tick it then I would say its good to go.

The current system we use four mappers to mapswipe, then a conventional
mapper to map followed by a validator.  Six passes to get a validated
tile.  The other way would give you one in four passes three of which would
be on smartphones.

Cheerio John