[HOT] Neglected Tropical Diseases - Economist 2027-4-21

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Wed May 3 18:53:12 UTC 2017

Thank you for pointing this out John. it can often be hard to explain
the impact of creating and improving open geo-spaitial data. You did
it very well.

The local communities, the global OSM community and our shared HOT
community are part of making meaningful, positive impacts around the
world every day.

Thank you John and everyone on this list for being a part of it.

Respectfully,
Blake