[HOT] HOT carto, Re: Buildings and residential areas: Buldings as nodes (Q1)

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:09:09 UTC 2017

Hi all,

just to follow up on the buildings discussion - it seems that it's not
likely that node-buildings will be rendered in the standard cartography,
see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/806.

However, I think there is a case for rendering node-buildings in the HOT
cartography? I'll file a suggestion here: https://github.com/
hotosm/HDM-CartoCSS.

Bjoern