[HOT] #Map4Ebola - Need validators URGENTLY

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Fri May 26 14:53:57 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,

You have made amazing progress on mapping these critical priority
areas to help the folks facing and fighting this Ebola outbreak!

We have a number of projects that just need to be validated and they
are about 90% of the way there.

It is critical we get the last few percentage of these projects
validated so we can keep pushing map data of high quality out!

The link that sorts projects in reverse order, oldest first, meaning
most in need of validation is:

http://bit.ly/ebola-validate

If you want to retweet, here you go:

https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/868116303923564544

#Map4ebola needs validators!! Help folks fighting this by helping HOT
get the priority areas validated! http://bit.ly/ebola-validate

Respectfully,
Blake

Blake Girardot