[HOT] Connecting it all up

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:27:41 UTC 2017

If you look at many parts of the map in Africa you can see squares of
activity.  Often HOT projects but there are many many places where a
tertiary or higher classified highway is fifty meters or less from
connecting to another highway.

I seem to recall in Ghana they had a project to just map the major
highways.  This is pure infrastructure, it isn't exciting like mapping
buildings but I suspect it would make the map a lot more usable if we could
connect up a few more highways and I'm not even sure how you could detect
them.

Thoughts?

Thanks John