[HOT] Fwd: Microgrant Program update: Humanitarian mapping coastal zone Colombia

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Mon Nov 13 18:27:44 UTC 2017

Dear Prof. Juan -

Thank you for your very comprehensive blog post on mapping coastal wetlands
and fishing communities on Colombia's Caribbean coast. I loved reading
about the leadership role that the YouthMappers chapter is taking in the
project. Best wishes for continued success.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org