[HOT] TM3 random task selection ignoring priority area

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 14 20:05:16 UTC 2017

Also I don't see any free task to do in #3387: the project is already 100%
validated now... So you were probably looking at an outdated map and did
not refresh it in your browser, or you have cache problems in your browser:
purge your cache, or make sure you don't get some cached version in some
proxy you may have on your own network that does not conform to the HTTP
standard and forces you to deliver cached results even if they are outdated
for too long (longer time than what was specified by the origin server).
~~~~