[HOT] Progression, Re: Mapping buildings with new mappers at a maperthon

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:38:14 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

Not in direct response to John, but on a tangent.

Do people who organise mapathons have a sense of how many people come again
vs. those who only come once? Do you have specific strategies to encourage
people to come back?

Do you have a plan for progression moving people onto JOSM, or as John
suggests starting some/all on JOSM? Then moving people to validation?

Would be interested to hear!
Bjoern