[HOT] Mapping buildings with new mappers at a maperthon

Stuart Ward stuart.ward at bcs.org
Mon Nov 20 12:36:51 UTC 2017

Having spent considerable time fixing iD editor squares non-square
buildings, with random shared nodes, connected to roads, and areas, getting
a better first time result is so important.

I pains where you come across a square that they have clearly spent quite a
lot of time mapping all the ins and outs of buildings.

Stuart

--
Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143