[HOT] Looking for a contact with OSM contributors in the area of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Cristian Consonni cristian at balist.es
Mon Nov 20 14:30:14 UTC 2017

Hi.

I am Cristian and I am member of OpenStreetMap Italia. I have been asked
by a student - at the University of Bergamo, Italy - that wants to
perform some analysis on OpenStreetMap around the area of Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh, India if I could put her in contact with some local OSM
contributors. Does anybody contribute to OSM in that area or can you
point me towards some local user and/or group?

Thank you.

Cristian