[HOT] simple instructionset for beginners

Henk Nugter hnugter at nugter.nl
Mon Nov 27 15:06:17 UTC 2017

Hai All,
I’m still a beginner in mapping and sometimes when i open a task there are general instructions about what to do and how.
Would it be an idea to start with a small set of specific instructions like:
- Map buildings and square them
- Avoid building scrossing ways
- Always connect roads etc.
Recently I mapped a task where there were many non-squared buildings, some roads crossing buildings and some other things
Because of the answer on one of my previous questions now I try to correct all these mistakes but with some basic instructions they can hopefully be avoided
it’s frustating to see that someone has done a lot of work and that it all have to be corrected.

Regards
Henk Nugter