[HOT] Anyone based in San Fran, Portland, or Miami?

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Wed Nov 29 19:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

We've some groups interested to host a mapathon in San Fran, Portland and
Miami next week on Wednesday. They've asked if there might be anyone keen
to support their mapathons in person. If you're based in any of those
places and might be interested to help out, please let me know! There's a
free meal in it for you...

Thanks,

Rebecca

--
*Rebecca Firth*
Community and Partnerships Manager

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*

You can #mapthedifference today! Donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>