[HOT] Anyone have some time to help set up Mapmill for Maria relief in Puerto Rico?

Schuyler Erle schuyler.erle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:20:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I was contacted this afternoon by someone at FEMA who is looking for
assistance with road network damage assessment in rural Puerto Rico, using
Civil Air Patrol imagery, just like we did with Hurricane Sandy back in
2012.

I just dusted off our old codebase and it still builds. Unfortunately I'm a
bit occupied at the exact moment, and could use some help getting the Ruby
code and a PostGIS database set up somewhere so that we can import the
imagery, and get volunteers to take a whack at it.

Anyone have time to help?

SDE