[HOT] TM3 and validation

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 15:06:19 UTC 2017

Typically when I validate I validate the most recently mapped tiles first
working on the principle that the faster feedback the more likely it is to
be effective.

If someone has already changed their habits telling them that two villages
two kilometers apart are probably not connected by a primary highway but by
a minor road three months after they have mapped is a waste of time.

I can't see how to do this in TM3.  I need a link to the tiles that have
been mapped with the most recent at the top.

Could someone identify this functionality please.  It is important as the
faster someone is corrected the fewer mistakes they'll make in future.

Thanks John