[HOT] TM3 and validation

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:08:01 UTC 2017

I think you just want to sort by "last feedback" then.

That should tell you how long it has been since the mapper last got
feedback and if it is the same as their registration time, you know
they have probably never gotten feedback.

Can you try that and see if it is a fair replacement for your most
recently mapped task. I think it will get you the same thing
essentially.

regards
blake