[HOT] [MissingMaps] HOT is activating for Hurricane Irma

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 7 14:55:08 UTC 2017

Hi Milo,

Maarten created projects for those, or coordinated them I think.

They are all 100% mapped and 100% validated

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3491
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3486
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3485

They are currently archived.

Please let us know if those do not cover all the areas you need.

We will generate an export for them so you can download the data for
them them as a whole for gis, gps, mobile usage.

Respectfully
blake