[HOT] Huracán Irma

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:27:07 UTC 2017

Hi Pierre,

Thanks a lot for your response, I know people in Habana,  they are ok and
it seems Habana won't be damaged, the damage is in the East part of the
island, they are not planning mapping activities due to the limited
internet connectivity. I am checking all the  task and information
available to be able to help}

Thanks,

Miriam

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi Miriam
>
> the french community, we are in contact with the OSM Haiti community.
>
> For the latam community, if you have contacts in Santo Domingo and Cuba,it
> would be good to organize follow-up with them.
>
> links to follow the progression of the hurricane
>
> http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/085048.shtml?cone
> https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/
> orthographic=-71.76,19.96,3000
>

> regard
>
> Pierre
>

> ------------------------------
> *De :* Miriam Mapanauta <mapanauta at gmail.com>
> *À :* hot <HOT at openstreetmap.org>
> *Envoyé le :* mercredi 6 Septembre 2017 21h19
> *Objet :* [HOT] Huracán Irma
>
> Hi hotties,
>
> I hope you are doing well, is there any Mapping plan or activation for
> helping people in Irma's pad?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Miriam

Saludos y gracias,