[HOT] building=Kitchen

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:05:23 UTC 2017

It's one of the camps certainly but should it be building=yes
building:use=kitchen or some such?

I'm not in favour of mapping for the renders but in this case would
anything appear apart from looking at the data in JOSM?

and that's why I'm asking and asking specifically in HOT as it would appear
to be a HOT or NGO tagging from boots on the ground.  What were the
instructions?  Or has it been done 340 times by random armchair mappers?

Thanks John