[HOT] A revert request

Greg Rose gregretro-maps at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 04:57:43 UTC 2017

Greetings...
Stinks that my first message to the list has to be a revert request, but...
A new user (with good intentions, I believe) submitted a bunch of bldg and way deletions on MM Project #3497: "Malaria mapping for Angola - Calueque" about 5 hours ago.
Bing has the older aerial imagery, ESRI and DGPremium have much more recent. The user deleted what he didn't see in the Bing imagery, and replaced much of it. I normally would just manually do a revert, but this project has been a challenge, as the DigitalGlobe imagery is very messy (imagery blobs very sloppily placed and aligned) and took a lot longer to put together than normal.
I acknowledge that this is not a crisis situation, and if I need to just bite the bullet and do the (script-less) work myself, I'll accept that.
But... I'm tired, I have a cold, and I'm really looking for an easy fix.
Changesets are: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/51956599 http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/51956777 http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/51956525

Thanks in advance, regardless of the outcome...

GR