[HOT] Need orientation for mobile tools in desaster context

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:57:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

we're using CogniCity open source software. at the moment we still focused
on floodings, but our future plan is extending the software use for other
hazards (including earth quake).

video about the software is here: https://youtu.be/O7VDjjeEdN8 (source code
link is on the video description)

The video is a bit out of context, but basically I'm giving you an idea for
integrating data from different sources that potentially could work for
your case.

cheers,

emir