[HOT] sharing experiences: OSM mapping in 4 countries

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:05:38 UTC 2017

There is so much satilitte imagery around that any potential foe could run
up their own map very quickly.

It's a bit like the GPS data signal.  Yes the US used to degrade it but
found the economic advantages were much better with an undegraded signal.

It's probably about control more than anything else.

Note to Colleen I'll be at the stat can presentation on Friday at 8 am but
I won't be at the HOT summit.

Cheerio John