[HOT] Hurricane Maria - Puerto Rico dam failure

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Sep 22 22:41:39 UTC 2017

Thanks Andrew,

I'm breaking up Puerto Rico into projects now, so I'll note that area will be done ad-hoc/traditional style and will just clip the area from the project. If you ever want to jump into coordination again, we're on Slack and/or IRC (bridged).

Happy Mapping All!
=Russ

Oh, P.S. There's a road network fixup project at tasks.openstreetmap.us - probably best to work the area from there.