[HOT] Mozilla Global Sprint May 10-11 - advice and participation sought!

Melanie Eckle melanie.eckle at hotosm.org
Tue Apr 10 08:54:54 UTC 2018

Hey Janet,

how are you?

Great to hear that Crowd2Map is participating in the Mozilla Global Sprint!
We are also interested in joining with disastermappers heidelberg and would
be happy to see how we can team up.

Happy to jump on a call to discuss more.

Regards,

Melanie

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Janet Chapman <j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org>
wrote:

> Dear all
>

> Crowd2Map is participating in the Mozilla Global Sprint on May 10th – 11th
> details here https://foundation.mozilla.org/opportunity/global-sprint/
> and our repo is here https://github.com/janetchapman/contribute-Crowd2Map
> - it would be great to have some advice and participation from the HOT
> community!
>

> Thank you in advance!
>
> Janet
>

> *Janet Chapman *
>
> *Campaigns Manager, Tanzania Development Trust **and Founder Crowd2Map *
>
> Address: *44* *Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK*
>
> Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: *0447815 053 779*
>
> Skype :* jachapman82*
>
> LinkedIn *uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman
> <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman>*
>
> Blog: *http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/
> <http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/>    and  www.crowd2map.org
> <http://www.crowd2map.org> *
>

> The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462
>
> *www.tanzdevtrust.org <http://www.tanzdevtrust.org/>*

*Melanie Eckle*
Board Member
melanie.eckle at hotosm.org <tyler.radford at hotosm.org>