[HOT] Strange object

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 15 16:28:58 UTC 2018

Diamonds (or other gems) seem unlikely, we are too far from volcanic lava
fields (diamonds and gems are formed in the Earth mantle and require hard
rocks).

Gold extraction is more likely (and the various holes around are probably
old artisanal gold mines in the deposits of the river).
The structure built on the river is more industrial and benefits from the
continuous flow of muds, and is certainly more productive without needing
digging.