[HOT] Microgrants 2018: winners announced!

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Apr 26 15:44:25 UTC 2018

​I'd also like to congratulate leaders (and team members) from each of the
eight projects.

HOT received many, many strong proposals and as always it was difficult to
choose only eight.

We look forward to seeing all of your photos and updates here as your
progress with your projects - please don't be shy to post updates on this
list!

Best
Tyler​

*Tyler Radford*