[HOT] use of landuse=Farm Land

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:46:44 UTC 2018

Hi Joost & all,
That suggestion was implemented during the recent upgrade of TeachOSM's
Tasking Manager from TM2 to TM3. I'm assuming the task in question was
originally created on TM2, where the default was "#hotosm-task-[task ID]",
and migrated to TM3. Thanks for pointing it out.
Steven Johnson

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans! - Empedocles, *Fragments,
141.*