[HOT] Tasks to mapping some affected places by "friaje" in Lima, Perú

Ragi Burhum ragi at amigocloud.com
Mon Aug 6 20:18:17 UTC 2018

Hi Johnattan,
Hello Johnattan,

First, thank you for working on the friaje problem in Perú. Many peruvians
like me care a lot about what is happening in the Andes. Second, although I
am mainly a HOT OSM lurker, I would like to offer you some help with the
PeruSat-1. Please let me know if you need some free fresh high res imagery
(from this week/month) from the peruvian satellite for these tasks - I can
most likely provide you with it if you are willing to fill out some forms.
Feel free to reach out off list.

Best regards,

*Ragi Burhum*
*CEO*