[HOT] Overpass and schools in Mali

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:00:01 UTC 2018

But it does identify locations where there should be say 100 people living
within walking distance.

I'm using search in JOSM currently and there are a fair number of villages
I've picked up by zooming into locations that have a school but the rest of
the map is totally blank.

If I'm feeling nice I try to add in a connecting highway as well.

Cheerio John