[HOT] HOT Board Meeting Minutes December

Melanie Eckle melanie.eckle at hotosm.org
Thu Dec 20 09:45:54 UTC 2018

 Dear HOT community,

How are you?

I am hereby sharing the minutes of our open board meeting in December
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CnahXidzM_vuWpJMUVjFhP4hDi8zJ2Pv5YC7DQaLpo8/edit?usp=sharing>.

I am very sorry for the delay and send a big thank you again to all members
that joined the meeting.

Please find all previous HOT board meeting minutes in the following Wiki
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors>
and the HOT Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1EorbpNCZ03fml2OURJZ21mU2I4Qm9aQlRSbHpFNHNfVkdnZGlJU3ZFcjBsZEZab2hGOWc>.

As always feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments
related to the minutes or the meetings themselves. As you know, we just
started with the open format and are always interested in learning how we
can further improve.

I send a big thank you for all your great support in 2018,
and am very looking forward to 2019 with you.

All the best and happy holidays,
Melanie

--
*Melanie Eckle*