[HOT] Meeting Minutes February

Melanie Eckle melanie.eckle at hotosm.org
Thu Feb 15 09:38:08 UTC 2018

Dear HOT community,

Please find the link to the minutes of our February board meeting below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AiJ2Mr1UPBitwuBA6NrFjU3rGrS2b
pJt/view?usp=sharing

Apart from board members, Mikel also joined this meeting to discuss the
upcoming membership and board nomination period as well as the current
membership model.
We are vey looking forward to taking these discussions further with the
community.

As always, feel free to contact me in case you have questions, remarks or
comments.

You can also access all previous board meeting minutes in the following
Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Mee
tings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors

and the HOT Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1EorbpNCZ03fml2OURJ
Z21mU2I4Qm9aQlRSbHpFNHNfVkdnZGlJU3ZFcjBsZEZab2hGOWc

Kind regards,
Melanie

--
*Melanie Eckle*