[HOT] mapping mines

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:08:45 UTC 2018

Anders,
Thanks for the tips and outreach. I will follow up with you.

Chad,
Thanks for the tip, looks interesting!

Martin, Claire,
I go to (or help organize) most of the mapathons at IPIS :)
The volunteer organisation I'm talking to now has a different focus, though
I do see them potentially working together later.