[HOT] HOT Tech WG Asia Meeting | 16 January 2018

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Tue Jan 16 02:04:13 UTC 2018

Hello Tech WG -

The Asia Tech Working Group meeting is on this afternoon at 08:00 UTC. Please
join us on IRC <http://irc.openstreetmap.org/> at the #hot channel, or via
Slack <https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/> at #hot_irc_channel.

Main topics for discussion today include enhancements to OpenMapKit and the
OMK Server, with particular focus on its application for data collection on
the InAWARE project
<https://www.hotosm.org/projects/usaid_bnpb_inaware_disaster_management_early_warning_and_decision_support_capacity>.
Additional insight is greatly welcomed.

Setting up an Indonesian instance for Tasking Manager V3, a new development
project for visualising mapping data over time and enhancements to the
GeoDataCollect tool.

Please add any other agenda items that you would like to discuss to the
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cNwpKSwMfYgHtDvCF_kRqaiJXZSr9ocQsD4FYFFi0iM/edit>,
and we will try to cover these in the time allocated. If we can't get to it
today, than it will be carried over to the next meeting!

Kind regards,

Mhairi

--
*Mhairi O'Hara*