[HOT] Community Webinars: 2018 plans!

Rebecca Firth rebecca.firth at hotosm.org
Thu Jan 25 18:35:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

Community Working Group kicked off monthly webinars in 2017, with great
response, and 30-80 people attending each. We've been working to set up the
plan to continue this in 2018. The first webinar is 31st January, and will
cover a start of the year update, 2018 plans, and time to get your input on
what happens over the next year. If you'd like to join, please register via
the link below! [1]

The next 6 months of webinars will be..

   - 31st January: HOT Start of the Year Update: 2018 plans, we want your
   input! [1]
   - 23rd February: Validation Training, presented by Matt Gibb [2]
   - March: HOT Turkey: knowledge sharing on field program
   - April: HOT Tanzania: knowledge sharing on field program
   - June: OpenDataKit Training, presented by Dan Joseph
   - July: HOT Uganda: knowledge sharing on field program

Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,

Rebecca

[1] https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=42319359343
[2]
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-validation-training-tickets-42506916331

--
*Rebecca Firth*
Community and Partnerships Manager

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*

You can #mapthedifference today! Donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>