[HOT] 'Something went wrong' - Can't Export GeoJSON from Field Papers

Nate Smith nate at hotosm.org
Mon Jan 29 09:52:30 UTC 2018

There is one issue open on the geojson export at the moment:
https://github.com/fieldpapers/fieldpapers/issues/272.

It seems like one potential workaround is to have a smaller atlas. It’s not
clear whether size is fully the issue but might be worth trying.

Nate

Nate Smith
@nas_smith <https://twitter.com/nas_smith>

On January 29, 2018 at 9:45:52 AM, Pete Masters (pedrito1414 at googlemail.com)